Your trailer has been outfitted with the best towable tires and wheels on the market.
Like us, our wheel and tire suppliers focus on Quality and Safety.
Proper Inflation Pressure
- Proper tire inflation is critical for safety, performance, and longevity.
- Trailer tires achieve their load carrying capacity in large part from their inflated pressure; failure to maintain the proper levels can drastically increase the likelihood of a tire failure.
- Always use a properly calibrated pressure gauge to frequently test the air pressure of your tires.
- Always check your owner’s manual to ensure that your tire/wheel is operating within its limits of carrying capacity.
- Overloading a tire/wheel assembly can cause poor handling, premature wear, and is the leading cause of tire failure.
- Never install new tires/wheels that are rated with a lower load capacity than those shown on the vehicle placard.
Optimize Your Ride
|Before every trip, follow the recommended checklist: